SOME RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN...
...but not these rules!
GIGIL's "House Rules" are meant to create a common ground for all. To keep everyone on the same page, we've come up with a few house rules that everyone is expected to follow while at GIGIL. If any Visitor is not following our house rules, you may be asked to leave.
Our liability waiver is available for reading prior to each class, event or open play admission sign-up/ purchase.
All visitors must abide by the GIGIL HOUSE RULES.
1. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. GIGIL is not a daycare. Parents/ Guardians are not allowed to leave the premises while their child(ren) is at GIGIL. PARENTS MUST REMAIN ON-SITE AT ALL TIMES. Parents are subject to a penalty fee of $500 for the first violation of this policy. If the violation occurs more than once, GIGIL has the right to refuse service based on non-compliance with our policy.
2. Parents/ guardians are expected to supervise and monitor their children at all times.
3. No rough play allowed. This includes but is not limited to throwing toys, hitting, pushing or any other unsafe behavior.
4. Be respectful and mindful of others.
5. No food and/ or drinks allowed in the main play area. Food and drinks should be consumed in the back room, outside or in the reception area only.
6. No nuts allowed. This includes food/ drinks such as almond milk or anything that has been made with any type of nuts.
7. No shoes allowed past the reception area unless required for a class. Classes requiring shoes will be notated in the class description. If you prefer to wear socks, they must be grippy socks. If it appears you or your child is slipping while wearing the socks, you will be asked to remove them.
8. Please NO JUMPING INTO THE BALL PIT. Children should safely and carefully climb in and out of the ball pit. We ask that no toys be taken into the ball pit, only balls are allowed in the ball pit.
9. Be respectful of our Sick Policy. We ask that parents assess their children BEFORE coming to visit GIGIL. If you hear sniffles or see a snotty nose coming on, please plan your visit for a different day when your little one is at their best! We trust that parents will use their best judgement in preventing the spread of germs.