GIGIL's Elite Scientist STEM Kits create a fun learning experience from home and are a great option for homeschooling learners. Each lesson is taught by a California credentialed teacher using core education standards.
Each Elite Scientist STEM Kit Includes:
- 5 STEM lessons with 5 hands-on learning activities/ experiments
- Access Code to stream Learning Videos online
- A complete STEM Kit that will include supplies necessary to complete experiments.
In this “Plants + Animals” STEM Kit, your littles will explore what plants, animals, and humans need to survive as well as how they survive in different environments. They will observe behaviors and survival techniques of different animals within the animal kingdom and see the plant life cycle firsthand!
- Lesson #1: What does a plant need to survive? What makes a human and animal different? Junior Scientists will plant a seed and we’ll introduce the plant cycle. They’ll also observe human and animal behaviors.
- Lesson #2: How do animals survive in the wild? Let's design a solution to a human problem based on what animals use in their habitat.
- Lesson #3: Why do birds build nests?
- Lesson #4: Do all animal babies look like their parents? Let’s compare and contrast!
- Lesson #5: See how humans are inspired by plants to help solve human problems!
TK - 1st: "Plants + Animals" Elite STEM Kit
*Some materials including basic household liquids (water, vinegar, etc.) are not shippable. On rare occasions adults may need to supply small portions of liquids or other common household items that are not practical for shipping (i.e. large mixing bowl) for use.