GIGIL's Elite Scientist STEM Kits create a fun learning experience from home. Our Elite Scientist Collection STEM Kits are an ideal alternative to in-person learning and a great option for homeschooling learners. These kits can also be used during summer break as an at-home summer camp option. Each lesson is taught by a California credentialed teacher using core education standards.
Each Elite Scientist STEM Kit Includes:
- 5 STEM lessons with 5 hands-on learning activities/ experiments
- Access Code to stream Learning Videos online
- A complete STEM Kit that will include supplies necessary to complete experiments.
In this “Plants + Animals” STEM Kit, your littles will explore what plants, animals, and humans need to survive as well as how they survive in different environments. They will observe behaviors and survival techniques of different animals within the animal kingdom and see the plant life cycle firsthand!
- Lesson #1: What does a plant need to survive? What makes a human and animal different? Kiddos will plant a seed and we’ll introduce the plant cycle. They’ll also observe human and animal behaviors.
- Lesson #2: How do animals survive in the wild? Children will design a solution to a human problem based on what animals use in their specific habitat.S
- Lesson #3: Why do birds build nests? We will build our own bird nest and learn how baby birds survive.
- Lesson #4: Do all animal babies look like their parents? Let’s compare and contrast adult and baby animals!
- Lesson #5: How is a plant’s uniqueness beneficial, for survival, in their specific environment? See how humans are inspired by plants to help solve human problems!
TK - 1st: "Plants + Animals" Elite STEM Kit
*Some materials including basic household liquids (water, vinegar, etc.) are not shippable. On rare occasions adults may need to supply small portions of liquids or other common household items that are not practical for shipping (i.e. large mixing bowl) for use.